Online Court or Service Booking System
Make booking courts or services online simple and easy for your members. Members can see at a glance which times are available for booking, which are prime time, or wait-list themselves for an email notification if there is a cancellation of a booking. Quick-Draws accommodates Singles courts, Doubles courts, or single person service bookings such as massage, dietician, chirorpractor, etc.
Limits can be set for daily, weekly, prime time, or non-prime time based on member category. Custom booking rules can also be implemented. Powerful administrator bookings management functions also make it easy to reserve blocks of times in advance for tournaments, leagues, maintenance, unavailable massage therapist, etc. for any length of time into the future with daily or weekly booking frequency. A front-desk password for the admin allows your front desk to login and perform booking functions only for call-in bookings.
- Define any type of custom facility for booking, such as Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Massages, or Hockey Rinks.
- Specify how many days in the future a facility type may be booked.
- Define custom prime-time and non-prime time court bookings, and irregular booking times.
- Define prime-time and non-prime time booking limits, daily and weekly.
- Define custom membership categories to set booking privileges.
- Flexible booking rules allowed for membership categories, including today and future prime-time booking privileges, start and end time booking privileges, etc.
- For courts, singles and doubles courts can have 2 and 4 players booked onto a court time.
- Enail notifications are sent to all names appearing on a booking.
- The owner of a court booking can add other players, or guests, to the booking, and edit the booking up to the booking time.
- Slightly different colors are used for Prime-Time courts, courts booked, and courts available for booking, for quick and easy identification by members booking courts.
- Members can wait-list themselves on a booked court, and receive an email notification if the booking is cancelled, to allow for efficient court usage.
- Administrators can reserve block bookings for special functions any time into the future, repeating daily or weekly.
- Booking reports can be generated for individual members, and court usage for the past year.
- Cancellation reports can be generated to check member cancellation times.
- A special 'Front-Desk' password can be defined for court bookings. Front desk personnel can login with this password to obtain only court booking abilties for call-in bookings.